Enclosure (1) to COMDTINST 4600.14B
6. Dislocation Allowance (DLA).
7. Transportation of household goods, including Self Procured Moves (SPM). The GTCC is
not authorized for the transportation of household goods, privately owned vehicles,
mobile homes and boats.
8. Civilian relocation expenses.
9. Expenses for individuals other than the name of the individual embossed on the face of
F. Merchant Category Code (MCC). The MCC are codes established between the GTCC
Company and commercial vendors. Commandant (CG-102) will determine which MCC
codes will be authorized for Coast Guard use. It is recognized that there are instances where
a charge to the GTCC by a merchant who uses an MCC code that is blocked by the Coast
Guard is an authorized charge. When this occurs the cardholder shall contact their GTCC
coordinator who will contact the bank and arrange for a forced authorization. The GTCC
coordinator will contact the bank client account service manager and arrange for a one-time
charge authorization. The GTCC coordinator will be required to provide the following
1. The cardholder's name.
2. The cardholder's full 16-digit account number.
3. The name of the business attempting to make the charge.
4. The MCC code that is being used.
5. The amount of the charge.
6. The amount of time the authorization needs to be in effect. The authorization cannot
exceed 48 hours.
G. GTCC Statement.
1. The GTCC billing cycle for the Coast Guard is the 13th of a month until the 12th of the
following month. These dates are adjusted when the 13th or the 12th fall on a weekend or
holiday. The bank will mail statements to the GTCC account mailing address in order to
be received approximately five business days or sooner from the cycle end date. Local
Postal delivery processing can affect the actual delivery of the statement. Cardholders
are personally responsible for ensuring their mailing address is current. The bank also
provides an electronic statement that is available to the cardholder approximately three
business days from the cycle end date.