2100 Second Street, SW
United States Coast Guard
Washington, DC 20593-0001
Staff Symbol: G-CIR
Phone: (202) 267-6951
JUL 17 2001
CANCELLED: JUL 16 2002
COMMANDANT NOTICE 7044
CH-1 TO RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, TEST AND EVALUATION (RDT&E) APPROPRIATION;
PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING SERVICES AND APPROPRIATION DEFINITION, COMDTINST
1. PURPOSE. This Notice publishes changes to Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E)
Appropriation; Procedures For Obtaining Services and Appropriation Definition, COMDTINST 7044.1A.
2. ACTION. Area and district commanders; commanders of maintenance and logistics commands; commanding
officers of Headquarters units; and assistant commandants for directorates shall ensure the contents of this
Instruction are considered when accessing RDT&E services.
3. DIRECTIVES AFFECTED. None.
4. SUMMARY OF CHANGES. Correction to Commandant (G-CIR) intranet address cited in Enclosure (2);
addition of Enclosure (4), which describes the functions and membership of the various program management
boards and councils of the Research and Development (R&D) Program.
a. Remove and discard:
Enclosure (2), CH-1
Enclosure (4) pages 1-2, CH-1
V. S. CREA
Director of Information and Technology
(1) CH-1 to Research, Development, Test And Evaluation (RDT&E) Appropriation; Procedures For
Obtaining Services and Appropriation Definition, COMDTINST 7044.1A
DISTRIBUTION SDL No. 139
NON-STANDARD DISTRIBUTION: B:c MLCLANT(t), MLCPAC(t)