a. The CGLAC will:
(1) Provide strategic oversight of the logistics systems transformation;
(2) Facilitate collaborative supply chain management of all logistics issues to include people,
infrastructure and information;
(3) Charter an executive guidance team to develop a comprehensive logistics plan supportive
of the Coast Guard Business Plan; and
(4) Charter natural working groups to investigate logistics issues, to include development of
strategic standards and measures.
b. The Logistics Directorate, Commandant (G-SL), shall:
(1) Present and facilitate strategic issues for the CGLAC agenda;
(2) Call CGLAC attention to changing forces that drive Coast Guard logistics; and
(3) Provide general support to the CGLAC.
6. ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECT AND IMPACT CONSIDERATIONS. Environmental
considerations were examined in the development of this directive and have been determined to be
7. FORMS/REPORTS. None.
T. W. ALLEN /s/
CHIEF OF STAFF